What an incredible picture!
There are few things as inspirational as a stunning before and after picture. To see how the human body can dramatically transform is simply incredible!
Have you ever thought about creating your own before and after picture?
While the initial photos are certainly not fun to take, I’d like to share why I believe this is just what you’ve been missing to achieve the fit body you’ve always wanted.
Here’s why you should take before pictures…
- You get fired up! Pulling on that bathing suit and standing in front of a camera may feel a bit like standing in front of a firing squad, but this simple act will light a fire within you. By having a starting off point for your transformation, you’re now on the path to improvement. The journey has begun!
- You accurately track progress. One of the biggest frustrations that clients have when they start working towards a fitness goal is how slowly their weight drops. Losing fat and gaining muscle doesn’t always show up on the scale, and so it’s important not to allow the scale to dictate your success. Instead, get back into that bathing suit every 30 days for updated pictures. After 90 days you will have 4 photos to arrange side-by-side, showing the progress of your transformation. Photos are undeniable proof that your body is losing fat, gaining muscle and transforming into something spectacular!
- You stay on the program. Knowing that there is another photo date coming up may be all the extra motivation you need to stay on your healthy eating and exercise program. When temptation hits you’ll think about the way that you will look in that bathing suit and the evolution that you want the pictures to show. Each picture will be more attractive than the next!
- You have an incredible story to share! Sharing your before and after pictures, once you have achieved your goal, is a special way to motivate others to begin their own fitness journey. Your handful of pictures will show the progression of fat loss, muscle development and confidence in a way that words simply cannot describe. I can’t wait to see yours!
I’m here to take you from your before to your after. Body transformation is my specialty – call or email today to get started!
The Vulnerability Paradox
Sharing a picture of yourself in a bathing suit today might terrify you. The thought of someone else looking at your imperfections can be so uncomfortable that you avoid it indefinitely.
The paradox is that as soon as you make yourself vulnerable, you’re no longer in it alone. You now have someone on your side, giving you the guidance you need to achieve the body of your dreams.
Drop your guard => Be vulnerable => Accept help => Achieve your goal!
Lemon Blanched Asparagus
This is a quick and healthy asparagus recipe to use throughout the week. Part of an on-going fat burning meal plan is to eat small, protein+fiber based meals every 2-3 hours, and this lemon blanched asparagus is a fantastic recipe to use for the greens and fiber in your meals. I like to make a triple batch that will last in the fridge in a large ziplock bag for about 3 days of meals. Make sure not to blanch too long, so that the asparagus maintains a crisp-tender consistency, so that it will remain fresh tasting for a few days, and never mushy. Enjoy!
Courtesy of RealHealthyRecipes.com
Here’s what you need
- 1 Lemon
- 1 large bunch Asparagus, ends trimmed
- sea salt and black pepper
- Bring 4 cups of water to boil in a large skillet. Juice the lemon and add to the water.
- Add the asparagus to the boiling water for 4 minutes. Remove the asparagus with tongs, or by pouring into a colander. Generously season with salt and pepper. Enjoy!
One serving equals: 20 calories, 0g fat, 4g carbohydrate, 2mg sodium, 1g sugar, 2g fiber, and 2g protein.
Spread the word. Use the “refer a friend” link below to forward this newsletter and subscribe your friends.
17833 Chatsworth Street
Granada Hills, California